Journey To 10K Update! (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You're only a couple of thousand posts behind me and I joined 7 months before you! I feel like you're one of our more active users on here tbh...
Ah. I never thought I was.
Glad about this new found insight I discovered. 😼
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ah. I never thought I was.
Glad about this new found insight I discovered. 😼
I'm using the poster of the month page to keep track of my progress since the number is easier to remember and at one point at the start of the month you were in the top three!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Basically this, you can do even faster if you make appreciation posts in artist threads
The WayV thread getting so little love TT (From me as well lmao, I got my Kun bage and since then I've barely been there)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I'm using the poster of the month page to keep track of my progress since the number is easier to remember and at one point at the start of the month you were in the top three!
I remember that actually. I wonder how that happened. I was in your area then. 😎
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I only have like 10 more posts before I break 1,000 this month! I'm gonna try and do it before bed!
Hmmmm best of luck.
I need to sleep more, instead of staying up posting...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
There is NO WAY in hell you can get to 10k by new years eve.

But I'm rooting for you.
Oh, really??? Well this is my 1,000th post of the month so far so I'm doing pretty darn good right now! :nekopout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Drew_B

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I do that occasionally but not too much since it ruins my reaction score lol
true lol, I wonder how much more of a reaction score i had if the posts were liked in my 3 artist threads lmao, i also kinda stopped doing it at least every day cuz it was just too annoying at one point and am just updating it like 1-2 times a week
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
true lol, I wonder how much more of a reaction score i had if the posts were liked in my 3 artist threads lmao, i also kinda stopped doing it at least every day cuz it was just too annoying at one point and am just updating it like 1-2 times a week
Yeah, I'm only the OP of one artist thread but @Poetry normally posts all of the social media posts before me although I sometimes post youtube videos before them
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah, I'm only the OP of one artist thread but @Poetry normally posts all of the social media posts before me although I sometimes post youtube videos before them
but i think you'll be able to hit it, 200 more and you have 8k. 1k for each month the rest of the year and you should hit it or earlier
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread