- Joined
- 6 October 2020
- Messages
- 4,797
- Reactions Received
- 8,789
- Location
- at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- STARWOL
- Gender
- Female
i am not your forum pal
i am your oppa
keep up the good work sweetheart
i am not your forum pal
I think it is possible tho. I am not that actually currently and busy with work.
At my current rate, I couldn't even catch up to @Yachii until this time next year, never mind you! LOLI think it is possible tho. I am not that actually currently and busy with work.
Sorry Oppa!i am not your forum pal
i am your oppa
![]()
keep up the good work sweetheart
Really? I don't see it. I think he'd suit a flower boy concept like I'm assuming Pledis' new boy group is gonna have...Ok i am here to tell you
taki from iland should be stolen from bighit into sm ent
and debut in nct
he would be great for nct japan
just saying
Nope. They would definitely look good together but I just don't see NCT Japan having a concept that compliments Taki...
You can do it!i'm sure you can do thisi really want to reach 5k posts before december starts because i know i won't be posting much then but looks like i'm still far behind when it comes to the top posters of the month rank
![]()
You are! I was gonna tag you but didn't want to pester you lolI thought I was your pal![]()
I always forget that that thread exists to be honest...Just make a f**k ton of posts in random thoughts... and I'm sure @notthatmarko [and erryone else] would like for you to post in the lgbt thread...