they are cute.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,726 Reactions Received 93,518 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,771 Fandom WizSoneLuv 6 May 2024 #1 they are cute. Reactions: Selfmate, kimsguardian, Moguri and 3 others
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,166 Reactions Received 98,987 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,418 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 6 May 2024 #2 they just have the cutest friendship ever, I wish more idols would interact like that Reactions: RandAlThor
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,393 Reactions Received 59,435 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 492,707 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 6 May 2024 #3 they should've just dating Reactions: Selfmate and RandAlThor
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,607 Reactions Received 55,413 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,632 6 May 2024 #4 kimsguardian said: they should've just dating Click to expand... I think crush might have something to say about that lol Reactions: kimsguardian and RandAlThor
kimsguardian said: they should've just dating Click to expand... I think crush might have something to say about that lol