News Joy to feature on Crush's new song (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Crush getting them nice girls 🙏

I am so happy that the holy trinity has started collabing with RV. First Zion.T and now Crush. Only Dean is left.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,603
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Crush getting them nice girls 🙏

I am so happy that the holy trinity has started collabing with RV. First Zion.T and now Crush. Only Dean is left.
soo Dean and Wendy like Dean and Taeyeon? Called Moonlight :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Belgizen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
soo Dean and Wendy like Dean and Taeyeon? Called Moonlight :)
maybe? I could see him and Wendy working well together. I could also see him wanting Yeri for a collab for some reason.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread