JPOP frames? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I'm not sure about this, but I'm not exactly sure if that would pass as they are a J-POP group and not a K-POP group. Don't quote me on this though. I'd ask the @Awards team first.

Scratch that, we have AKB48 badges. I'm not sure if that's because of PD48 or not, though. The thing is, if we added them to badges, I'm pretty sure we'd have to add them to frames as well.
I'm making this thread so to not derail the other one. @Mayday I want to understand this well. Did you mean that frames have been made for all the groups that have badges? Am I misunderstanding?
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm making this thread so to not derail the other one. @Mayday I want to understand this well. Did you mean that frames have been made for all the groups that have badges? Am I misunderstanding?
Not exactly. Frames are made for all popular groups as of now. We do plan on covering most, if not all groups with a fairly stable fanbase eventually. Badges are fanmade by forum users, so they are a bit easier to deal with, but frames must be made individually by staff members. Frames take a while to upload and create, and they are uploaded in batches, which is they take so long to come out.

Basically, if the demand for a group is high, badge are made for them by users. Based off of their popularity, frames are made. So they are correlated in a sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I notice that you have a lot of suggestions, which is good.
But I do wanna refer you to the Suggestions thread in Ask & Feedback.
That way, your suggestions are seen and discussed by the team members and you don't risk your suggestions getting lost in the sea of notifications that our staff members have.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread