Judging your favs (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

and a English one
 
Joined
20 November 2019
Messages
32
Reactions Received
129
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

stan day6 for clear skin
Good looking Boys with Beautiful voices and they can all play instruments amazing! However I do have a slight problem with the band’s name. Why the bloody hell are they name day6 if they only have 5 members?? Also Jae seem like a quiet and polite boy maybe I should ask him to join my UK-POP boyband.
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Good looking Boys with Beautiful voices and they can all play instruments amazing! However I do have a slight problem with the band’s name. Why the bloody hell are they name day6 if they only have 5 members?? Also Jae seem like a quiet and polite boy maybe I should ask him to join my UK-POP boyband.
oof that 5 member comment hurts :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
​
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Good looking Boys with Beautiful voices and they can all play instruments amazing! However I do have a slight problem with the band’s name. Why the bloody hell are they name day6 if they only have 5 members?? Also Jae seem like a quiet and polite boy maybe I should ask him to join my UK-POP boyband.
There were 6 me!rs, one was kicked. Now, their name stands for the days of the week. The members are Mon - Fri., and Mydays are the weekends. Stan Day6.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread