News Jung Joon Young and Choi Jonghoon Sentencing (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wait what. this is a joke right? right?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Are you kidding me?
Unfortunately no
Sigh, not like I expected anything more, but I'm getting really disappointed in how little South Korea cares about shit like this.
I wish it was just one country but I don't think any country handles cases like this very well
It's.............something I guess, JJY really deserves life imprisonment but Korea :welp:
yeah especially since they were asking for like 10 at one point
Korean laws suck. They deserved a lot more. And what about Seungri??
Like I said to someone else I wish it was just Korea but a lot of places do not handle these cases well at all. The prosecutors were originally asking for around 10 years which was better than this. He's being tried in the military court I believe
wait what. this is a joke right? right?
Nope unfortunately
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread