- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 5,686
- Reactions Received
- 16,237
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Seungri is on trial in the military courts right now.Korean laws suck. They deserved a lot more. And what about Seungri??
Unfortunately noAre you kidding me?
I wish it was just one country but I don't think any country handles cases like this very wellSigh, not like I expected anything more, but I'm getting really disappointed in how little South Korea cares about shit like this.
yeah especially since they were asking for like 10 at one pointIt's.............something I guess, JJY really deserves life imprisonment but Korea![]()
Like I said to someone else I wish it was just Korea but a lot of places do not handle these cases well at all. The prosecutors were originally asking for around 10 years which was better than this. He's being tried in the military court I believeKorean laws suck. They deserved a lot more. And what about Seungri??
Nope unfortunatelywait what. this is a joke right? right?