- Joined
- 19 August 2022
- Messages
- 8,113
- Reactions Received
- 11,189
- Location
- odd eye circle
- Website
- iluvseori.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,539
- Fandom
- loonarmy seoro
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
yes and has been for months apparently 😭 hope he writes a blog or smth rating them allbbq tour? Like eating bbq at many different places?
what a great life choice!yes and has been for months apparently 😭 hope he writes a blog or smth rating them all
i don't know how real it is but it made me laugh how the person said it's a 'known fact' and that he's being doing it for half a year??? 😭😭what a great life choice!
get out of there, this is about bbq.God I was gonna write smth like "who found that we're dating?!" But I guess our rumous are denied?!?!?!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
God I was gonna write smth like "who found that we're dating?!" But I guess our rumous are denied?!?!?!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Buffoonvelvetget out of there, this is about bbq.
wdym??? jungkook literally took me on a date yesterday. he gave me a promise ring and everythingGod I was gonna write smth like "who found that we're dating?!" But I guess our rumous are denied?!?!?!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
why no mention of the bbq though, fishy!wdym??? jungkook literally took me on a date yesterday. he gave me a promise ring and everything
OMFG HE GAVE ME A PROMISE RING TO ME LAST WEEK!?!??!?! HE MAYBE TWO TIMING US!!!!!!wdym??? jungkook literally took me on a date yesterday. he gave me a promise ring and everything
But I'm contact with uncle R too! Oh no... am I becoming a bully?!??!!?!? I feel the urge to say "where's my lunch money" to random people now!!!!
nurse, he's out again! help!wdym??? jungkook literally took me on a date yesterday. he gave me a promise ring and everything
the bbq is the most important thing here, it's a known fact that he's on a bbq tour and his own date wouldn't know...why no mention of the bbq though, fishy!
oh lord save us allOMFG HE GAVE ME A PROMISE RING TO ME LAST WEEK!?!??!?! HE MAYBE TWO TIMING US!!!!!!
thi thread really changed youBut I'm contact with uncle R too! Oh no... am I becoming a bully?!??!!?!? I feel the urge to say "where's my lunch money" to random people now!!!!
Lunch money to buy more bbqBut I'm contact with uncle R too! Oh no... am I becoming a bully?!??!!?!? I feel the urge to say "where's my lunch money" to random people now!!!!
jk going broke from all the bbq rnLunch money to buy more bbq![]()