Jungkook deleting his IG account with 50+ mio followers (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,741
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
First of all, we really have like no BTS fans here?? I saw no one mention this and I even used the search, but nothing! :passcodea:

Also this news is already a few days old, but I only saw it now!


Quite the strange move imo, but I'm sure Bang PD loves him for the mega weeverse promotion :yugyeomsmile:
 

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
Are you the only one?? :pepelook:

I'm just wondering why he would chose do something like this, even if he does not want to use it, he could just leave it unused?

An account with that many followers has to be worth a lot of money :passcodea:
probably lol

and he rarely used it. it's his choice :pandatea:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s definitely unexpected of him but I can also understand the choice.

Also I think there’s still lots of Army’s here, for me personally I generally only stick to posting updates on Ateez news though. If I did all my faves I’d never sleep.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,741
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
probably lol

and he rarely used it. it's his choice :pandatea:
I wonder why he chose to delete it but tbh it may be nice to have some privacy which social media does not grant
I mean yeah, but he could just uninstall the app and have the same affect, deleting just seems so extreme! But yeah, if it bothered him that much :passcodea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread