@Jungkook your gift has arrived (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII @Jungkook I'M YOUR SECRETT SANTAAAA
Tbh i had no idea what to do for you
Since we haven't talked as far as i remember or at least not here
But i still wanted to make you a great gift soooo
i stalked your profile for a bit and
i made this wonderful gif for youuu


Iii hope you like it!
I wish i could have done more to be honest alas this is the best thing i can make for you over the screen!
I'd also like to wish you a very merry christmas and i hope we get to interact more next year!
Note: You have impecable taste in Mamamoo biases and staning Vixx :maheart:

​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread