Searching Junkyu Legendary (when he drops) (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


I will give you my actual soul, I want my Treasure babies so bad :yolk:

I would be willing to trade several cards for him, thank you <3​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck


I will give you my actual soul, I want my Treasure babies so bad :yolk:

I would be willing to trade several cards for him, thank you <3​
would you trade chenle?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If I get him, it's a deal then:icgyu:

only interested in chenle tbh, unless you have one of my other faves and I don't know
i don't think i do and i wouldn't trade any of the others except ryujin, i only have skz and woodz otherwise~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
If I get him, it's a deal then:icgyu:

only interested in chenle tbh, unless you have one of my other faves and I don't know
nope you just have chenle after trading lee hi off:haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i don't think i do and i wouldn't trade any of the others except ryujin, i only have skz and woodz otherwise~
yeah I don't like any itzy songs sorry, keep her:runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If I end up getting him I shall give him to you as long as you will help me corner ask the person who ends up with Yunho or Suga in the future to give them to me or else :chickill::pikagun:
Whenever one of them drop I’d literally give my soul for their legendary cards. Totally normal behavior :turtlehat:
But yes I’ll be sure to give your children to you if I happen to get any of their legendaries.
:sakUwu:
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,419
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
If I get him he's yours :icgyu: also @Nina if i get lee hi she's yours :icgyu:
I’m forever indebted to you, Kami, and exi. :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
I’ll help you complete future anime sets.
gonna switch if chungha 4 doesn’t drop x.x
So lmk what you want even if you don’t get Lee hi
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread