Intro Just a quick intro (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is becoming annoying for me too sorry. But as my username says.. I have a serious issue! I cannot remember passwords or find the places I right them down, etc. etc.

So this is Rainism/DimashVirus
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This is becoming annoying for me too sorry. But as my username says.. I have a serious issue! I cannot remember passwords or find the places I right them down, etc. etc.

So this is Rainism/DimashVirus
Howdy again!!
Welcome back to the site!!
auto save is your friend :)
Just sign up from a computer and its always saved there.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
This is becoming annoying for me too sorry. But as my username says.. I have a serious issue! I cannot remember passwords or find the places I right them down, etc. etc.

So this is Rainism/DimashVirus
Howdy fren. Sorry, you forgot your info. I hate it when that happens because I never write anything down either because I expect the computer to just save it.
:sadcat:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
then make you password your real name and year of birth boom you should not forget that
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Welcome back Read :nekolove:
And lmao, I can relate. I just use different variations of the same password but then I forget which variations I used :lazypotato:

You should try pming one of the admins and see what they can do ^^
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay welcome back :nekolove:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
welcome back frien :maheart:

Do you have facebook? You can start a dm with yourself and post any new usernames and passwords in there, alternatively u can create a lil document to save on your computer that u update with all the usernames and passwords and name it something other than 'passwords' of course, I always put what websites the passwords are for too since I often forget which password I use for which website if it isn't something I log into everyday. I would say a facebook dm would be easiest if u have facebook tho, it's much easier to send a dm to urself than go thru the documents saved on ur computer until u find it lel
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Heyyy welcome back :nekolove:
I think if you know a few details about your account you can talk to the admins. There was even a particular mod who forgot her password once. And yes, that mod is me :joshmeh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I just save it on my phone fam.

I mean not this password, I use the same password for all online activity lol, but other stuff I might need occasionally is usually on my phone, which is encrypted with my fingerprints/iris scans so it's safe.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Just give me a pm with everything you can remember on your old account.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread