- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I have theomg how do i choose sides in this epic rivalry. I stan @MonCherry but also Yoda also has so much taste.
You're say "jobless" I say "increasing activity on KPS"Same like-post ratio sis
You're just more jobless![]()
omg how do i choose sides in this epic rivalry. I stan @MonCherry but also Yoda also has so much taste.
That's what people said about BlackPink tooI have thebegrudged consentblessing of the staff
Yoda just has mediaplay tbh![]()
Oh also, says the girl who's suppose to be studyingSame like-post ratio sis
You're just more jobless![]()
Mediaplaying being Blackpink-levelThat's what people said about BlackPink too![]()
If it helps you feel betterYou're say "jobless" I say "increasing activity on KPS"![]()
Thank you for rememberingOh also, says the girl who's suppose to be studying
![]()
But also, effectiveMediaplaying being Blackpink-level
Shameless![]()
It doesIf it helps you feel better![]()
But also, effective
It does![]()
At your age, I was in college. You still in high school, sis?Thank you for remembering
I know it's hard at your age so I appreciate the effort![]()
How dare youAt your age, I was in college. You still in high school, sis?![]()