Appreciation Just A Reminder To MonCherry ~ (5 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,959
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Compliment Dotae if you want some :chickill:
Never I'll be on ur hate list even on much deathbed then you'll be sorry you never were nice to me(not soon maybe not for another 100 years from now.) :pikagun: :nobully:
Remember when you said you were switching over to dark theme and then I said I'm switching back? Well I did for that day and I haven't really been online since so I forgot to switch back LOL
Lmao you made me notice I was on light theme when I swear I thot I changed to dark theme forever.:jisoosmh::sippinthetea:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread