Intro just another allkpop refugee (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 May 2019
Messages
18
Reactions Received
100
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'll just take a guess and assume you're stylishcrab? I remember seeing you around on AKP lol.

Anyways, welcome. I'm a VIP too although I'm more into GGs these days, but VIP for life :nekolove:

I'm Soulless_Senpai btw :pepeheart:

This is a super chill forum, hope to see you around <3
My god, an old bro XD So glad to see you again!!

I too am very into girlgroups these days! I am a Blinkoncereveluvwizone.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
im stylishcrab on akp like other people said :)
Are you getting tired with all the badge stuff already, seems like lot of hassle :d

I'm propanda btw, not in that list, but thought to let u know since my name is pretty different here ^^
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My god, an old bro XD So glad to see you again!!

I too am very into girlgroups these days! I am a Blinkoncereveluvwizone.
Yess my dude/girl lol XD
Girl groups is a good choice :sanapray:
They'll keep us busy in BigBang's absence, and their music has been superior lately anyway :sj_weary:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
nope, im stylishcrab on akp!
Ohhh that name does sound familiar although I don't think we ever spoke. I was Suzan on AKP.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Sorry for the late welcoming. Please be active. Where are you at? You don’t love us? Come back to the light.

24602
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread