just finished gilmore girls (again) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It‘s truly one of my comfort shows. Seriously. The thoughts I kept having tho during this rewatch? Like so many plotlines makes sense in my head considering the revival and the more I rewatch the show it gets more apparent how Mitchum was right all along about Rory. I also happen to actually dig Jess way more than Logan which was something I never thought could happen.

Anyway know that I watched it all again I don’t know what is next for me. I kinda am watching Pose and am updated on the High School Musical series but I just need either a comfort show or something very much interesting and suspenseful. I keep thinking about finallx starting the Handmaid‘s Tale or maybe I could rewatch Dowton Abbey :nekosweat: Or maybr I just go with friends cause baby I have been in the mood eversince the revival show:nekosweat: Eugh I just don’t know….​
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I nvr finished watching all the original series, i stalled somewhere ard the middle. There werent dvds/streaming/reliable or predictable broadcast on tv when i was heavily into it. Then when dvds/cable rpts with dvr came out, restarting was good at first but got bogged down cos too many hours to watch n not enuf hts in the week.

Loved the re-seasons when i watched it, all the recap made me not miss the later seasons/caught up as if i nvr left.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have never watched Gilmore Girls… :nekosweat:
But if you are looking for something interesting and suspenseful, I can recommend you Behind Her Eyes on Netflix.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have never watched Gilmore Girls… :nekosweat:
But if you are looking for something interesting and suspenseful, I can recommend you Behind Her Eyes on Netflix.
I…. Gilmore Girls is the best :nekosweat: most charming show ever and such a feel good show. highly recommend watching it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I nvr finished watching all the original series, i stalled somewhere ard the middle. There werent dvds/streaming/reliable or predictable broadcast on tv when i was heavily into it. Then when dvds/cable rpts with dvr came out, restarting was good at first but got bogged down cos too many hours to watch n not enuf hts in the week.

Loved the re-seasons when i watched it, all the recap made me not miss the later seasons/caught up as if i nvr left.
oh yeah totally get it. When I grew up I watched it casually. For the reunion I actually watched it back and forth and got even Netflix back then to watch it ( and stayed). Eversincr I rewatched it all and the reunion multiple times :sj_weary: I just love the show a lot personally and especially Lor is so me lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
oh yeah totally get it. When I grew up I watched it casually. For the reunion I actually watched it back and forth and got even Netflix back then to watch it ( and stayed). Eversincr I rewatched it all and the reunion multiple times :sj_weary: I just love the show a lot personally and especially Lor is so me lmao
I always liked Rory most of all, just fell in love with her n her actress. I think i caught some episodes years bk when it first ran here of Rory with Logan n just hated it, always felt she shd hv been/matched better with Dean or Jesse, but i think the story arc had to change when their actors grew too famous/popular n left the series. I think they both had great careers, on Heroes & Supernatural- n later This is Us n Walker. I love Walker tv show now. Dean's actor Jared Padaleckie is so awesome in it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always liked Rory most of all, just fell in love with her n her actress. I think i caught some episodes years bk when it first ran here of Rory with Logan n just hated it, always felt she shd hv been/matched better with Dean or Jesse, but i think the story arc had to change when their actors grew too famous/popular n left the series. I think they both had great careers, on Heroes & Supernatural- n later This is Us n Walker. I love Walker tv show now. Dean's actor Jared Padaleckie is so awesome in it.
I have nothing against Rory and adore her. Alexis is such a fantastic actress.

And yeah the new gen basically has been super active. I honestly don’t like Deans character that much. I always was a Logan girl tho with every rewatch I have been enjoying Jesse more and more. Milo is just everything and Jesse‘s journey is truly beautiful. He totally is what fans would say Rory‘s Luke lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread