- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
It‘s truly one of my comfort shows. Seriously. The thoughts I kept having tho during this rewatch? Like so many plotlines makes sense in my head considering the revival and the more I rewatch the show it gets more apparent how Mitchum was right all along about Rory. I also happen to actually dig Jess way more than Logan which was something I never thought could happen.
Anyway know that I watched it all again I don’t know what is next for me. I kinda am watching Pose and am updated on the High School Musical series but I just need either a comfort show or something very much interesting and suspenseful. I keep thinking about finallx starting the Handmaid‘s Tale or maybe I could rewatch Dowton Abbey
Or maybr I just go with friends cause baby I have been in the mood eversince the revival show
Eugh I just don’t know….
Anyway know that I watched it all again I don’t know what is next for me. I kinda am watching Pose and am updated on the High School Musical series but I just need either a comfort show or something very much interesting and suspenseful. I keep thinking about finallx starting the Handmaid‘s Tale or maybe I could rewatch Dowton Abbey