COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Just how devastated would you be if BLACKPINK.... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Wouldn't lose any sleep and I'll be a fan of anyone as long as they put out good music. Which she hasn't done in quite a while but there's always tomorrow!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wouldn't lose any sleep and I'll be a fan of anyone as long as they put out good music. Which she hasn't done in quite a while but there's always tomorrow!
You're obviously not a Blink and I respect that. Personally, I didn't care for Born Pink as much as The Album or Square Up for that matter. We all have different views but I do understand your point.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
If Lisa (or any of the members) learned Chinese they'd make a killing in the variety industry

I remember yoona (SNSD) learned chinese and even got some accreditation at second level or something before the K-ban

there's so much more people and thus so much opportunities to make $$$

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Queen ♔
I don't listen to them at all so it wouldn't effect my life, but it feels like they exploded in popularity during the last few years, and I'd like to see them have at least on more comeback before disbanding. It'd be a bit depressing to disband at what feels like the peak of the career.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
If Lisa (or any of the members) learned Chinese they'd make a killing in the variety industry

I remember yoona (SNSD) learned chinese and even got some accreditation at second level or something before the K-ban

there's so much more people and thus so much opportunities to make $$$
Well she's yet to master Korean FULLY and she's merely beginning to speak English proficiently. So I guess we'll cut her some slack with the Mandarin stuff LOLL But yeah, that would have been a rather big opportunity, well said oppa.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't listen to them at all so it wouldn't effect my life, but it feels like they exploded in popularity during the last few years, and I'd like to see them have at least on more comeback before disbanding. It'd be a bit depressing to disband at what feels like the peak of the career.
well put :pepeheart:

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
It would not really affect me, at least I do not have to put up with the eternal clownery of YG anymore

It would be interesting what they all would chose to do afterwards, but if some of them are LA based, I do not see why it should bother us, it would be just cool if they could be more active (or at lesat to learn if that is what they wanted or if they keep being stingy with the releases)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well she's yet to master Korean FULLY and she's merely beginning to speak English proficiently. So I guess we'll cut her some slack with the Mandarin stuff LOLL But yeah, that would have been a rather big opportunity, well said oppa.
even if she doesn't fully master chinese even a basic understanding of it ala Jessica Jung who blew up as a result of the variety show sister who make waves - I mean Lisa's already done two survival shows as the dance teacher...

but getting back on point - history and precedent has show us that GG do not renew their contracts as a group it is very rare for that to happen so I think the default positions is that they will probably disband or not all renew with the same company - but it doesn't mean there won't be BP anymore or I can't support the members in their own endeavors

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Groo
Pronouns
she/her
Wouldn't care. They'll be successful no matter what they do. Plus they've spent more time as separate people than full group activities atp, wouldn't be much different

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I'd be sad if Blackpink disbanded, but I wouldn't put it against them if they did since YG is such a crappy company.

I'll always consider myself a Blink no matter what though 💙

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I'd be sad for Blinks, but the members would probably go on to have very successful solo careers in modeling, acting, etc. And it would be a relief to no longer have to deal with YG's dungeon.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
V.I.P
Pronouns
she/her
I'd be pretty sad, I actually really love and enjoy their group promotions and songs as well as their solo work but I'd never stop supporting them, regardless if they're together or not. As someone else said here, I'll be a Blink forever.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink
....disbanded?
and would you stan Lisa as an L.A based western artist?
Just wondering, no sources, no rumours, just speculating :pepelook:
I'll be extremely sad for a while probably like a bad break up but yeah life goes on lol

I don't know if I'll Stan cause I love the more as BP than solo acts (basically it'll be based on what kind of music each member puts out)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Syndicate
Pronouns
whatevs works
her showing on that show as a dance teacher was actually pretty well received. If she's ok with using a translator for some touch and go sentences she'll do very well.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
her showing on that show as a dance teacher was actually pretty well received. If she's ok with using a translator for some touch and go sentences she'll do very well.
she was one tough mentor tho lmaooo
omg, those poor trainees really had it given to them in a very straight forward fashion! :llama_laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread