COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive Just now seeing this and I'm pissed (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Another angle

Poor Han. I'm so fucking pissed at the k-stans for acting like this. Poor Hannie already has crippling anxiety and they cause shit like this to happen. Oooo I would have knocked all those people out the way. SKZ bodyguards need to be more aggressive like NCT & BTS's bodyguards.

@Stay

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I remember hearing about this and I was fuming for a long time. Back off for crying out loud.
And I hated pointing it out but it seems like every time there's something like this happen it's always k-stans. International fans know to give them more space.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'll give you two cattle prods and you can run security for them. That sound good?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
BTW here's a better shot of what happened

I will post this in the original post.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I keep watching the yt short over and over and thinking "my poor Hannie". I just wanna hug him and protect him from crazy ass fans so much.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I keep watching the yt short over and over and thinking "my poor baby Han". He looks SO innocent and fragile in that shot. I just wanna hug him and protect him so much.
You make him sound like a toddler who still wets the bed... I'm sure he's ok.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You make him sound like a toddler who still wets the bed... I'm sure he's ok.
I meant to say it like he seemed hurt and not well grounded and frantic XD

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Yikes. Hope they can give him better security...

the101

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Pronouns
She/her

Another angle

Poor Han. I'm so fucking pissed at the k-stans for acting like this. Poor Hannie already has crippling anxiety and they cause shit like this to happen. Oooo I would have knocked all those people out the way. SKZ bodyguards need to be more aggressive like NCT & BTS's bodyguards.

@Stay
Maybe this helps the change? NCT bodyguards didn't start getting aggressive until Doyoung and Ten got knocked down and fans were in an uproar.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Any music scene has their douchey fans. Not because of the music, but because of the douchebags. But you shouldn't see K-Pop idols as little children that are totally helpless without other's protection. This make things even worse, because some people in the scene might think that they are just puppets. They are not! You also see in the video that the security team seem to be blind. Why did they just shield him from one side? :facepalm:

As a CEO of a K-Pop company I'd fire this bodyguards.

Poor Hannie already has crippling anxiety and they cause shit like this to happen.
If he has such massive psychic problems that he can't handle the general stress of being popular, he should have a break and search for psychological assistance. You know how such problems can end - you remember Jonghyun? Depression is no flu that you can cure with some home remedies. 'Hannie' should pause until he is ok again.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Any music scene has their douchey fans. Not because of the music, but because of the douchebags. But you shouldn't see K-Pop idols as little children that are totally helpless without other's protection. This make things even worse, because some people in the scene might think that they are just puppets. They are not! You also see in the video that the security team seem to be blind. Why did they just shield him from one side? :facepalm:

As a CEO of a K-Pop company I'd fire this bodyguards.

If he has such massive psychic problems that he can't handle the general stress of being popular, he should have a break and search for psychological assistance. You know how such problems can end - you remember Jonghyun? Depression is no flu that you can cure with some home remedies. 'Hannie' should pause until he is ok again.
First of all, I wasn't babying him I was being empathetic, I don't word things well. Second of all he has taken breaks and usually handles things quite well. Sometimes a member may need to go to him and reassure him it's okay but that's the most stressed I've seen. I agree about bodyguards and whatnot. And I do remember Jonghyun I cried so hard and often stress that we need to pay attention to certain idols because we didn't see the signs with him, and we need to make sure to see them with others.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I see through your lies...
:rosesmug: Assuming someone is doing something that is frowned upon to such an extent as others actually believing it even if it's meant to be a joke can be bad. Another user assumed I was babying him and was being one of "those" fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread