- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,394
- Reactions Received
- 151,405
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Your SuperM oppars being on Nickelodeon of courseSo does what?![]()
What’s Nickelodeon?Your SuperM oppars being on Nickelodeon of course![]()
It's where your oppars are making cringe content on TVWhat’s Nickelodeon?Haven't heard of it.
Oh dang, maybe I should check it out someday. I’ve never seen it of course. I have no idea what it’s about at allIt's where your oppars are making cringe content on TV![]()
You absolutely should. Amazing content that is totally not cringey at allOh dang, maybe I should check it out someday. I’ve never seen it of course. I have no idea what it’s about at all![]()
My brain switched the order and I got so confusedI always forget that btob is 4 years younger than shinee (their debut date, I mean)