Just reminding people that this exists (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's where your oppars are making cringe content on TV :uwu:
Oh dang, maybe I should check it out someday. I’ve never seen it of course. I have no idea what it’s about at all :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh dang, maybe I should check it out someday. I’ve never seen it of course. I have no idea what it’s about at all :uwu:
You absolutely should. Amazing content that is totally not cringey at all :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always forget that btob is 4 years younger than shinee (their debut date, I mean)
My brain switched the order and I got so confused :jisoosmh: But yeah tbh BtoB seem like an old group to me, but Shinee are quite a bit older
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread