- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,189
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,742
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
The boobies in it and the yuri OH MY LORDDDDDD <3
It felt like I was watching a hentai at times.
But it turned out quite well honestly.
The nudity was pleasing. soooooo please..... moarrrr
It looks like a smut anime. And you wouldn't be wrong.
But it has style as well as underling smut.
Now I just think my mind is going to go as soft and melty as a booby now lol
@vogue @Jimmychimchim @Saythename17 @JakeyWantsCakey @Cosmic @Yachii @gayzone
angels and demons have been done as a storyline, since forever.
So it wasn't entirely original.
but yeah mmmmm smutty.
EDIT: The action was good too, beneath the undertones of hentai and other factors.
It felt like I was watching a hentai at times.
But it turned out quite well honestly.
The nudity was pleasing. soooooo please..... moarrrr
It looks like a smut anime. And you wouldn't be wrong.
But it has style as well as underling smut.
Now I just think my mind is going to go as soft and melty as a booby now lol
@vogue @Jimmychimchim @Saythename17 @JakeyWantsCakey @Cosmic @Yachii @gayzone
angels and demons have been done as a storyline, since forever.
So it wasn't entirely original.
but yeah mmmmm smutty.
EDIT: The action was good too, beneath the undertones of hentai and other factors.