Appreciation Just Started Battlestar Galactica (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Just Started Battlestar Galactica


So i had heard Battlestar Galactica was this storied TV franchise. Considered one of the greats of television.

So I just watched the 3 hour mini series.


LOOOOOOOOOVE IT.


Oh my god this is great.

I was raised on Halo God's Gift Of Gaming and holy crap this is like the Halo TV series my fanboy self always dreamed of. (Which by the way they are actually making a proper Halo series here soon).


Love the story. The design. The feel. The characters.


I'm hooked! Now I'm gonna watch the full series!

(Don't spoil anything!)




P.S.

I also picked out a favorite character.

Boomer.

What a dream.

[IMG]


Also love the commander Adroma! He's great!





Anyone like this series?

(Don't spoil it!)
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I can't really say anything, im tempted to try watching it too, i am more of a star trek fan.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,954
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I watched it from the mini-series onwards during early 2000s to the end, cos I watched the original during the 80s n remembered it fondly n read good reviews of the revival/reboot.
Enjoy watching, No further comments from me. Fear of spoilers. (Don't read my posts in tv/movie threads where Iv commented on this n other series.)
Any other series tat u watched such as Babylon 5 or the Star Trek series? I like B5 n Enterprise.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,954
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
YES! It's one of my favorite tv series of all time!
(my favs are Helo, Gaeta & Number Six)

I still love Firefly more, but BSG is really high on my list!
Ooh I loved Firefly, actually went to the cinema for a showing of Serenity movie, a special showing in my country-no wide release in the cinema.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloriousHavoc
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ooh I loved Firefly, actually went to the cinema for a showing of Serenity movie, a special showing in my country-no wide release in the cinema.
Ah I wish my cinema showed Serenity...
I'll never get over the fact that the series got cancelled after just one season.
It should have been six seasons and a movie :sadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread