Appreciation Just wanna talk about Dan and Phil (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ve been a phan for 3? years now :maheart: longest I’ve ever fangirled over something :pepecry1:I found out about Dan and Phil with this video

I’d never heard of them before this but the song made me wonder if these two guys were as great as she said :sadcat:
Dan and Phil are such amazing people :sakUwu: so genuine and sweet and funny and interesting and I just :pandasad:
The first vid from them was this one, which is still one of my favorites

I was just hit :pandabeg: by so much love:pepecry2: for two idiots
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: arieam and Mayday
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro and arieam
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I had a very long phase where I religiously watched almost everyone in that clique
I hadn't watched them in a while before the coming out vid, but still love them :nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: arieam and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I had a very long phase where I religiously watched almost everyone in that clique
I hadn't watched them in a while before the coming out vid, but still love them :nekolove:
:pandahappy:I’m so happy that dan’s back now after that masterpiece of a coming out vid :lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
That's basically her whole life though... Or well... I imagine that is her whole life after she found out youtube exists!
I!!! HAVE!!! A!!!! SHORT!!!!! ATTENTION!!!! SPAN!!!!! GRANDMA!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I think you must be confused on the meaning of short if you think 3 years is short!
THATS WHY BEING A PHAN FOR THREE YEARS IS IMPRESSIVE FOR ME!!!!!!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oooooooh, now I getcha! :pandalove:

I was going to give you an angry :susPepe: but Taeyong does make a great apology:lovelycooky:look at those puppy eyes:pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread