Intro just wrote my self-introduction (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Tell me what you think about it :sanapray:

I am a Swiss young lady that is passionate about Jpop and Rock/Metal. I have a pretty diverse taste and am always curious to find some new stuff. I have never been a huge Kpop fan but recently I just listen less and less to Korean music in general. Usually my catch phrase is "Fan de personne mais curieuse de tout" which means I am a fan of no one but curious about everything. I think that sentence fits me particularly well because I like to explore other kind of music. I may add that in my everyday life I am a huge tea lover and my favorite teas are Sencha and Earl Grey. I enjoy British and Japanese cultures a lot, even if they are completely different from each other.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
well do you think there's else that's important to know about you? I think it sounds good :P
maybe more things, I don't know
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I think it sounds great. Sums you up well :sanapray:

I really don't know what you see in British culture though :yolk:
Thank you :nekolove: That's a shame you can't see, you must have a worse sight than mine :pepeslippy:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Thank you :nekolove: That's a shame you can't see, you must have a worse sight than mine :pepeslippy:
np <3
I mean I don't get what you like about Britain lol. It's so bland :wimwim:
I like the blandness. But it's still... bland :wimwim:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
np <3
I mean I don't get what you like about Britain lol. It's so bland :wimwim:
I like the blandness. But it's still... bland :wimwim:
I have understood, I was kidding :susPepe:
Don't see why it is bland though :pepeslippy:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I have understood, I was kidding :susPepe:
Don't see why it is bland though :pepeslippy:
Sorry I'm terrible with jokes :yolk:

It's a very dull country. At least where I live, in the suburban areas. When I think of the UK, I think grey - not necessarily with bad connotations though. The countryside is beautiful but it's the sort of place you come to expecting a lot. And then you're disappointed.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Sorry I'm terrible with jokes :yolk:

It's a very dull country. At least where I live, in the suburban areas. When I think of the UK, I think grey - not necessarily with bad connotations though. The countryside is beautiful but it's the sort of place you come to expecting a lot. And then you're disappointed.
I see what you mean :yes:
But really I want to visit more the countryside :sanapray: Don't hit me but I love English accent :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread