Trading JustB JM, Woozi 3, Xdianry Heroes O.de (1 Viewer)

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,992
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm looking for TEMPEST Taerae (highest priority) :sanapray:

also looking for KEP1ER (except Xiaoting, Chaehyun, Bahi & Yeseo), Orange Caramel (except Raina), Yena (except #3, #4 & #5), Suzy (except #5) and Brave Girls Minyoung, Yujeong and Yuna cards :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm looking for TEMPEST Taerae (highest priority) :sanapray:

also looking for KEP1ER (except Xiaoting, Chaehyun, Bahi & Yeseo), Orange Caramel (except Raina), Yena (except #3, #4 & #5), Suzy (except #5) and Brave Girls Minyoung, Yujeong and Yuna cards :sanapray:
I need woozi 3:sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@litc any updates? i can get him and hold onto him for you if you want as noone is interestedy in the rest :sanapray:
Woozi 5 still hasn't dropped:crycry:

Could you plz get woozi 3 and save him for me?:pandabeg: I don't want to trade yena for him unless he's the last for my set bc I'm collecting yena too:we_kpopsourcing:

I can request my post daily now and see what I get too:pepesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: badcrookshanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread