- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,680
- Reactions Received
- 53,189
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 428,826
- Gender
- Female
Agreed.Luckily he is from JYPe and is able to atleast get rest to recover. I hope he gets well soon and has no real perm damage from this.![]()
I'm saying this all the time, and then ppl call me a company stanLuckily he is from JYPe and is able to atleast get rest to recover. I hope he gets well soon and has no real perm damage from this.![]()
Nothing wrong with stanning a family company like JYPeI'm saying this all the time, and then ppl call me a company stan
and don't ask me why I'm getting SKZ related posts on my feed if I'm not a Stay lol lol bc idk the answer myself!yk I saw this on FB, but they didn't cite any sources when they said this, so I wasn't sure about it. I hope he feels better soon, though!
I dont actually stan the company but i like a lot of the groups in it , twice, itzy, skz etcNothing wrong with stanning a family company like JYPe![]()