News JYP Entertainment has announced that Stray Kids’ Felix was in a minor car accident (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Luckily he is from JYPe and is able to atleast get rest to recover. I hope he gets well soon and has no real perm damage from this. :sanapray:
Agreed.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yk I saw this on FB, but the person who posted it didn't cite any sources, so I wasn't sure about it. I hope he feels better soon, though!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yk I saw this on FB, but they didn't cite any sources when they said this, so I wasn't sure about it. I hope he feels better soon, though!
and don't ask me why I'm getting SKZ related posts on my feed if I'm not a Stay lol lol bc idk the answer myself!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread