- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,115
- Reactions Received
- 98,917
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,690
- Ship
- Wreck
He also always seems to be able to laugh about him self, I think thats one of his best qualities
only fairim tagging u aswell moguri <33
if u ever want to use the list u may :))only fair![]()
thank you!!! But my powers of using the taglist are untested! I my not be powerful enoughif u ever want to use the list u may :))
I BELIVE IN U!!thank you!!! But my powers of using the taglist are untested! I my not be powerful enough![]()
Like a company wide? I'd like thatI BELIVE IN U!!
btw we should have an official jyp taglist
ummm...if symptoms persist seek professional help?im tagging u aswell moguri <33
you're right i will the day i become an LSM stanummm...if symptoms persist seek professional help?
I hope that will never happenyou're right i will the day i become an LSM stan
Ty Moguri what an angelI hope that will never happen![]()
you stan whoever you want my friendyou're right i will the day i become an LSM stan
exactly stan Hyunjinyou stan whoever you want my friend
and if that person happens to Mr Plastic pants who am I to judge
he's a boy and boys have cooties!!! so pass lolexactly stan Hyunjin
An unconscionable sin.you're right i will the day i become an LSM stan
i agree that's why i would see a docAn unconscionable sin.![]()
HE IS A HOT BOY WITH COOTIES SO THATS FINEhe's a boy and boys have cooties!!! so pass lol
I hope that will never happen![]()