Teaser JYP Teases New Show With SBS (probably a survival show again...) (2 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male



I'm gonna assume because of the Nirvana song playing in the background that this is for a new instrument playing band, like Day6. I know they had a couple of trainees playing guitar and stuff in their last trainee showcase. I like the concept so far, I hope LOUD ends up being the final group name because it sounds super simple but cool at the same time.

I wonder whether the show will be competitive or be like Stray Kids' show where you know they're all gonna debut in the end regardless?

What do you all think?​
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: QueenB and Wonpil

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@JJbaker you were just talking about JYP trainees the other day.
@Wonpil I know you like bands, right?
@Reo @Darth_Kuro you both have JYP badges LOL
I just have the JYP badge to have a company for the group badges (in this case day6) LOL, if its a band im actually really excited, hope its gonna be more like what SK had as their show instead of your typical survival show tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I just have the JYP badge to have a company for the group badges (in this case day6) LOL, if its a band im actually really excited, hope its gonna be more like what SK had as their show instead of your typical survival show tho
I know it's probably gonna be an all male group but if they debuted Lily M. as the lead singer, I wouldn't be mad about it LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
I'm so intrigued by this teaser! I liked the Steven Hawkings quote but it's still a little random, do you know what I mean? I wonder how this will turn out.
Yeah lol i get it
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female



I'm gonna assume because of the Nirvana song playing in the background that this is for a new instrument playing band, like Day6. I know they had a couple of trainees playing guitar and stuff in their last trainee showcase. I like the concept so far, I hope LOUD ends up being the final group name because it sounds super simple but cool at the same time.

I wonder whether the show will be competitive or be like Stray Kids' show where you know they're all gonna debut in the end regardless?

What do you all think?​
UwU that awesome a rock survival show YES i don't like rock but it sound interesting
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
OHHH trainees....
Im assuming they will be all on there if they actually kick people off...
but none of the chinese boys will make it due to the future china group
[and the younger japanese boys prob wont make it]

Jyp (1) withinfo.jpg jyp info.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
OHHH trainees....
Im assuming they will be all on there if they actually kick people off...
but none of the chinese boys will make it due to the future china group
[and the younger japanese boys prob wont make it]

Jyp (1) withinfo.jpg jyp info.jpg
I’m assuming that it’s either gonna be like Stray Kids where the group is already formed or they’ll have open auditions like Nizi Project...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I’m assuming that it’s either gonna be like Stray Kids where the group is already formed or they’ll have open auditions like Nizi Project...
i feel like it going be like nizi ish
pre picked trainees
but they already have the line up picked but will kick trainees out
so they tease future idols
speacially if they put any of the chinese trainees in there
[we will know straight away if the chinese boys are there cause jyp already announced a future cpop group]
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i feel like it going be like nizi ish
pre picked trainees
but they already have the line up picked but will kick trainees out
so they tease future idols
speacially if they put any of the chinese trainees in there
[we will know straight away if the chinese boys are there cause jyp already announced a future cpop group]
Well they did the same with Sixteen though and then they debuted all of the Japanese members in Twice lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread