Appreciation JYPNATION HAS BEEN OVERTHROWN (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
NEW POWERFUL COMPANY
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
e'dawn & hyuna, omg :sj_weary::sj_weary:
@kuroyuri
I fucking told you
if I had been on this forum earlier and whatever, I would have made it VERY clear that hyudawn would survive

here's your proof
jessi and psy look stunning as usual
my queen slays
but holy hell dawn-
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm excited to see where his company is going to go. I'm so impatient though lmao
Those women are scary!
this is true and why I have huge crushes on both on them
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread