- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
K-Actors As Ranked By My Mom
So my mother.
She watches K-Dramas.
I got her hooked on them and now she's a monster! She watches more than I do lol. (And I watch a lot.)
Seriously my dear mother goes through like 3 a week.
Anyway, she's commented to me a lot about her love for her "beautiful men", so I think I got a pretty good idea of her list.
K-Actors As Ranked By Eman's Mother
#5) Park Si Hoo
Warning! Spoilers for Princess' Man
#4) Lee Jong Suk
When I was trying to sell her on I Can Hear Your Voice my mother was hesitant. She didn't think Lee Jong Suk was up to snuff... I mean he looks like a little boy! But finally I got her to see the light. Now she calls him her "Beanpole boy".
#3) Jo In Sung
HANDSOME! HANDSOME! HANDSOME! My mother would say. She likes his style. Thinks he's dreamy. I don't mind. He's my favorite k-actor. Good taste mom. Good taste.
#2) Lee Min Ho
The man that started it all. I showed her City Hunter and mom was smitten. She calls him her "beautiful boy". Please don't tell my father.
#1) Kim Rae Won
Mother's choice. She thinks he's handsome and caring and has kind eyes. Like he'd be great with kids. Yep. She's a goner. Never had I seen a woman so interested in a whole drama about meat.... "But it's so interesting!!!" she says..... Sure mother.... Sure.... I tell her dad's home.... She waves me away and goes back to her show and Kim Rae Won.
So there you have it.
K-Actors ranked by my mother.
See you all in dramaland!
P.S. Seriously don't tell my father!
So my mother.
She watches K-Dramas.
I got her hooked on them and now she's a monster! She watches more than I do lol. (And I watch a lot.)
Seriously my dear mother goes through like 3 a week.
Anyway, she's commented to me a lot about her love for her "beautiful men", so I think I got a pretty good idea of her list.
K-Actors As Ranked By Eman's Mother
#5) Park Si Hoo
Warning! Spoilers for Princess' Man
I started her on Princess' Man and she fell for him eventually. Mother cried when he went blind. She cursed me and told me to never recommend any more "sad endings" ever again. I said "Ma! But he lived and got the girl!" Needless to say she wasn't amused....
#4) Lee Jong Suk
When I was trying to sell her on I Can Hear Your Voice my mother was hesitant. She didn't think Lee Jong Suk was up to snuff... I mean he looks like a little boy! But finally I got her to see the light. Now she calls him her "Beanpole boy".
#3) Jo In Sung
HANDSOME! HANDSOME! HANDSOME! My mother would say. She likes his style. Thinks he's dreamy. I don't mind. He's my favorite k-actor. Good taste mom. Good taste.
#2) Lee Min Ho
The man that started it all. I showed her City Hunter and mom was smitten. She calls him her "beautiful boy". Please don't tell my father.
#1) Kim Rae Won
Mother's choice. She thinks he's handsome and caring and has kind eyes. Like he'd be great with kids. Yep. She's a goner. Never had I seen a woman so interested in a whole drama about meat.... "But it's so interesting!!!" she says..... Sure mother.... Sure.... I tell her dad's home.... She waves me away and goes back to her show and Kim Rae Won.
So there you have it.
K-Actors ranked by my mother.
See you all in dramaland!
P.S. Seriously don't tell my father!