K/DA Badges Poll for KS (if you are interested, please vote) (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see K/DA badges on KS?

  • Yes

    Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I don't mind

    Votes: 1 7.7%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm specially proud of this one; but I tried to replace the background on others and failed, so I got discouraged. This has reminded me that I haven't finished my NeoJapo badge offering yet.
I loved that one
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Well if K/DA has badges I don’t see why Neo Japonism wouldn’t have theirs :nekosweat:
K/DA doesn't have badges and it's still very unlikely they will have badges, its just not set in stone yet because our leader is on hiatus so we'd like her final call on it but users are free to discuss as long as things stay nice and civil and everyone's aware that it doesnt mean we will change our final decision.

For now we're not allowing Japanese groups but they will be reconsidered after revamps~
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Awards

I'm letting you know that the poll for this thread is now closed (it was a 2 week poll) so I guess it's over you guys to discuss what this means/where you take this from here. I've done my part for opening up discussions about K/DA badges and for those that would like to see them on KS.

I hope you have also read my OP on why they deserve badges, even though it's quite long lmao (if not I understand haha). Just know that from here I won't be asking awards team for K/DA badges again if the decision isn't in favour of them.

I completely understand your team's/KS's view point on not wanting them. So whatever the decision, I fully respect it!
:sanapray::saranghae:

-----

I can't believe awards team is only @karina and @NASA right now, I thought there were more of you?

I would have applied to the team if I had known! I didn't apply because although I love making badges, I can't actually edit them which is a requirement for the team. For example, I can't make the badges a GIF or add borders/effects etc as I don't have the software.
:maheart::reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
@Awards

I'm letting you know that the poll for this thread is now closed (it was a 2 week poll) so I guess it's over you guys to discuss what this means/where you take this from here. I've done my part for opening up discussions about K/DA badges and for those that would like to see them on KS.

I hope you have also read my OP on why they deserve badges, even though it's quite long lmao (if not I understand haha). Just know that from here I won't be asking awards team for K/DA badges again if the decision isn't in favour of them.

I completely understand your team's/KS's view point on not wanting them. So whatever the decision, I fully respect it!
:sanapray::saranghae:

-----

I can't believe awards team is only @karina and @NASA right now, I thought there were more of you?

I would have applied to the team if I had known! I didn't apply because although I love making badges, I can't actually edit them which is a requirement for the team. For example, I can't make the badges a GIF or add borders/effects etc as I don't have the software.
:maheart::reallysadcat:
Thank you! We will definitely revisit this thread the next time we consider adding more things~

Yeah there were more of us but one of them resigned recently and yolks has important irl business so she's deactivated for a bit! I have ways to contact her in emergencies if we need her input since she's still our team leader :sanapray:

I already had the editing software because I got it ages ago to make a halloween edit which was terrible but hilarious and then I just went from there creating my own dps and signatures because I felt bad stealing gifs from people on tumblr when i was fully equipped to make my own~ I applied to award because I didn't know how to make gif badges and I felt personally challenged by the recruitment post :lisalaugh: so I said challenge accepted :sanapray: I mean I applied for a lot more reasons than that but the challenge was what made me stop feeling too shy to try and just try it LOL
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Thank you! We will definitely revisit this thread the next time we consider adding more things~


I already had the editing software..
Thank you!
:nekolove:

What software do you use? Is it a paid download/program?
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Yili

I think you've seen this already, but as a refresher it's worth a look and showing the newer Awards Team too.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread