Group K/DA Official Thread (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Miyeon & Soyeon LoL & K/DA Vlog @ Riot

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bloodbath

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
K/DA & Seraphine DAZED China Photos

Clothes are by Lois Vuitton :)







​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and AmysTeri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
[Listen Now] Kai'sa & Evelynn

Kai'sa - 'DRUMGODRUM'





Evelynn - 'Villain'



​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and AmysTeri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Overall I have to say that I would've preferred if all the songs were our original lineup but gotta take it as it is.

Villain - It still feels K/DA throughout the song which is great imo.
Kinda see this as a Evelynn/Ahri/Kai'sa (whoever Kim Petras is supposed to be the voice of for this - more Kai'sa tho I think :suspepe:, would fit the lore of the characters more to have Evelynn and Kai'sa be in a song called 'Villain') unit, since there wasn't any rap parts.

Drum Go Drum - This is what you'd expect from a song called like that lmao. Not as good as Villain for me but the production is still pretty top-notch.
Probably still my least favorite song I think. Kinda wish they included more of the Drum & Bass elements in the end throughout the whole song.

I'll Show You - So this is pretty much a Twice Song if they were in SM lol. Gave me Camp Rock/High School Musical vibes as well. Actually enjoyed this quite a bit.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Overall I have to say that I would've preferred if all the songs were our original lineup but gotta take it as it is.

Villain - It still feels K/DA throughout the song which is great imo.
Kinda see this as a Evelynn/Ahri/Kai'sa (whoever Kim Petras is supposed to be the voice of for this - more Kai'sa tho I think :suspepe:, would fit the lore of the characters more to have Evelynn and Kai'sa be in a song called 'Villain') unit, since there wasn't any rap parts.

Drum Go Drum - This is what you'd expect from a song called like that lmao. Not as good as Villain for me but the production is still pretty top-notch.
Probably still my least favorite song I think. Kinda wish they included more of the Drum & Bass elements in the end throughout the whole song.

I'll Show You - So this is pretty much a Twice Song if they were in SM lol. Gave me Camp Rock/High School Musical vibes as well. Actually enjoyed this quite a bit.
True. I hope the next K/DA album is actually the original line-up in all songs. It's fine to have a collab, but without the original line up the concept of K/DA is kind of lost lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
True. I hope the next K/DA album is actually the original line-up in all songs. It's fine to have a collab, but without the original line up the concept of K/DA is kind of lost lol.
All the songs felt especially empty without a Soyeon verse as well :nekosweat:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
All the songs felt especially empty without a Soyeon verse as well :nekosweat:
I certainly missed Soyeon's fire flow and Miyeon's majestic vocals.
:maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
'MORE' - Miyeon & Soyeon w/ 1Million
Choreography Video

Miyeon @ 1:50 though!
:pikahappy:

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I'll Show You - refreshing. That "University-setting Movie" song lol. 4-TWICE did well here <3

Drum Go Drum - A Soyeon verse would've murdered this :pepecry1: But I do like the song. It's still very K/DA sounding and I hope (G)I-DLE does a version of it at one of their concerts one day.

Villain - I like it, but I would've definitely preferred if Mainline K/DA performed it. Also, I want this to have a video. It would've been perfect to drop on Halloween smh

'MORE' - Miyeon & Soyeon w/ 1Million
Choreography Video

Miyeon @ 1:50 though!
:pikahappy:

​
I love 1Million so much :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
'ALL OUT' #3 on World itunes Album Chart!

​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: AmysTeri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
EVERLYNN - #VILLAIN

This is so cool :)

 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread