K-Group Tournament R1. TXT vs. ITZY vs. EVERGLOW (1 Viewer)

Which is your favorite group?

  • TXT

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • ITZY

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • EVERGLOW

    Votes: 8 40.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Thank you to @Kiseki for helping me get started!

This is my very first tournament so, I hope I did good. :sanapray:
I am trying to keep all of the groups within the same catagories.

There will be a total of 18 groups in Round 1. Those will be narrowed to 6 for Round 2 and 3 for Round 3 (final round).

ROUND 1
TXT vs. ITZY vs. EVERGLOW
[2019 Debuted Groups]



TXT debuted on March 4th, 2019, consisting of Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai. They are a 5 member group and have currently only released 2 albums (one of which being a mini album) and 1 single. They work under BigHit entertainment, who have not set certain positions for the members, meaning the positions change with each comeback.



46757






ITZY debuted on February 11, 2019, consisting of Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna. They are also a 5 member group and currently only released 2 albums (one being a mini album). They work under JYP Entertainment, who has given them all Rapper, Vocalist, and Dancer positions. (Every Member is a Rapper, Dancer, and Vocalist [Lia being excluded from dancer])



46757






EVERGLOW debuted on March 18, 2019, consisting of E:U, Sihyeon, Mia, Onda, Aisha and Yiren. They are a 6 member group who have currently only released two mini albums. They work under Yuehua Entertainment, who have equally divided the positions between the members.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ITZY. The girls are all talented, charismatic, super fun and great performers on stage. Their choreo is no joke as well. And Yeji is my new favorite among all rookie idols so.

As for the songs themselves, I love Bon Bon Chocolat more than anything but Adios was a disappointing follow up for me. Meanwhile I like both Dalla Dalla and Icy, and Cherry was one of the best B-sides of the year.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I like Everglow's Adios, so I pick Everglow. But I don't listen to bgs n the other songs over heard by Everglow or Itzy aren't striking to me. So YMMV, it's just tat one song so far for me. N Sihyeon, Onda n Yiren appeared on Running Man so I at least know these 3 members, I'm unsure abt the members of Itzy, except maybe Lia n TXT not at all.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmmmm. I don't like any of them, and i do not believe i finished any of their songs.

But since they may be the future home of Yena ill pick Everglow...
I'm hoping Yena still has a place in Everglow after this PD48 scandal.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think all of them have releases I've been disappointed in (ITZY's Dalla Dalla, TXT's Cat & Dog and Everglow's Bon Bon Chocolat) but all 3 have had amazing releases as well. All 3 are pretty much equal for me.

I'll give TXT the pity vote because they'll never win against this gg stan filled forum :wimwim:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm hoping Yena still has a place in Everglow after this PD48 scandal.
Honestly if what i am hearing about girls signing directly with CJ E&M is true.
It is starting to get my hopes up for a permanent IZONE.

If Starship is as dirty as it seems(top execs were charged) that may be the hold up for news, as they are legally breaking the contracts.
Woolim was implicated too if i recall(but it was just some staffer).
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me it‘s for sure Everglow. I loved both of their releases so much and the bsides are amazing.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Current Number of Votes-

TXT - 4
ITZY - 5
EVERGLOW - 6

Poll will close Friday, December 20th at 11:52 AM (KST).
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread