K-pop Groups That You Get Confused With Other K-pop Group (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It happens whether on accident a lot

For me:
Offroad/Onf (just got their names confused...idk really how to explain it)




April/G-friend (the new overly cute girl groups similar styles)




Back in the day:
N.Sonic/N.Train (similar names debuted at the same time)




What are some other groups you get confused with?

*please don't take offense to this, it is not a bash at all*​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I used to mix up Kara and T-ara when I first got into Kpop. Definitely not anymore.

I also used to be confused with all the "B" groups back in 2013-ish—BTOB, Block B, B.A.P, BTS, Beast, B1A4...

...and especially Boys Republic and Boyfriend. Funny that I end up liking/ stanning all of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The Boyz and Golden Child
Their names arent similar but their concept, size, and debut date are close enough, and as I dont follow either group I do get them mixed up
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
all the b-groups years ago gave me trouble:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Skinnny
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,925
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,291
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Miss A , A-Pink n BlackPink confused me into thinking they were connected somehow even when I didn't realize there were sub-units like Exo-cbx or SJ-T or SJ-DnE, just cos they shared elements in their names. :jisoosmh:
(I didn't bother to investigate them then cos I was only interested in SNSD then, which I only knew as the English name Girls' Generation, which I had no confusion with Wonder Girls-so it's perplexing why I thot Miss A, A-Pink n BlackPink were connected.) I was just dumbabt kpop groups a few years ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
GWSN and WJSN... Too confusing. :sanathink:
It’s more confusing for international fans because kpop companies love acronyms too much. In Korean WJSN means Cosmic Girls, whereas GWSN means Girls in the Park. It seems to have gotten worse the past few years because groups like Vixx and Teen Top are acronyms, but are pronounced as actual words.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s more confusing for international fans because kpop companies love acronyms too much. In Korean WJSN means Cosmic Girls, whereas GWSN means Girls in the Park. It seems to have gotten worse the past few years because groups like Vixx and Teen Top are acronyms, but are pronounced as actual words.

Yeah, if they were called by their full names and not their acronyms then I would have no trouble remembering it's just whenever I see WJSN and GWSN in the same sentence I always have to take a moment to remember which is which lol.

Wait... Vixx and Teen Top are acronyms??!? :wat: What do they stand for?
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, if they were called by their full names and not their acronyms then I would have no trouble remembering it's just whenever I see WJSN and GWSN in the same sentence I always have to take a moment to remember which is which lol.

Wait... Vixx and Teen Top are acronyms??!? :wat: What do they stand for?
VIXX - Voice, Vision, Value in Excelsis.

I can’t remember Teen Top’s but it’s something ridiculous.

Update, found it. It’s Teenager Emoboy Emotion Next Generation Talent Object Praise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread