K-pop Idols who may be LGBTQ+ (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
We're not assuming when these idols have come out and said they like the same gender, etc.
Plus it's not assuming they are from the lgbtq anyway, didn't you see that I put 'may' in the title?
We shouldn't assume everyone is straight, yet as a society, we do.
^
Honestly, it shouldn't be that big of a deal even if we do assume x person is gay or straight. I mean every time I see James Corden I assume he is in the closet and in a sham marriage, but thats probably my own neurosis.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread