18+ Kai hurts me (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
First, put on this song for the mood



Now...


Kai hurts me
He tortures me with teasing looks and seductive dancing
His love is too much for me

the perfection that he is, is too much for me

The power he holds over me is immense
He can stop my breath
He can melt my heart
He can touch my soul

And with every look and ever smile he abuses that power over me
with every movement and every word I hurt more and more and more and more

he leaves scars on my mind
like an addiction

no matter how bad it hurts me
how painful it gets
I will return to him

I will go on looking for that smile
listening for that voice

endlessly yearning for more
struggling to gather every last moment of him I can

and I can't even truly hate him
no matter how much I may claim to hate him
no matter how much I wish to hate him for what he does to me

It takes just one smile, one look
and I will forgive and forget all the evil he has done

Kai is sin
he is the devil

and I love him for it

39432

​
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Hurt is a bop :sj_weary:
Just wanted to let you know I turned to light theme to read your thread, because the red isn't really visible on dark theme.
:nekosweat:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Hurt is a bop :sj_weary:
Just wanted to let you know I turned to light theme to read your thread, because the red isn't really visible on light theme.
:nekosweat:
another reason why light theme is superior! :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: baekk and mirella

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread