Appreciation Kai new solo song [HELP HE IS KILLING ME!} (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He has a new solo song at Exploration dot... and... I... fuck me... I...
FUCK I HATE HIM SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!

HOW.... HOW is he so god damn FUCKING PERFECT?
His voice??? Is dancing??? HOW!!???

I am gonna be honest I wasn't feeling Confession as much as a song, but THIS???!!!! THIS MASTERPIECE???

WHY must I be cursed with my ults having solo songs that are full on MASTERPIECES that don't have the studio version released!!!


 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how nice
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
oh HELL yeah, i like this and i love confession, kai solo album pls :pandatea:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread