Performance Kai performs 'Mmmh' and 'Reason' with XR technology (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
What a nice ... cardigan..... such a good .... material :D. My eyes were glued at every detailed :D.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Didn´t know where to post it so I just looked up any Kai related threads, but this just broke my heart. He is so happy and nervous ♥. I really hope he is enjoying all the success.
@SuperM @Exo-L

 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Didn´t know where to post it so I just looked up any Kai related threads, but this just broke my heart. He is so happy and nervous ♥. I really hope he is enjoying all the success.
@SuperM @Exo-L

He's too precious :maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
aww so cute :maheart: that smile
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread