Teaser KAI 카이 'Rover' Mood Sampler #1 (2 Viewers)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,504
Reactions Received
53,176
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,605
Gender
Female
@Exo-L
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm excited :maheart:
If you can and remember can you also tag the SuperM taglist when posting these? Not everyone in the SuperM taglist is on the Exo-L one (at the very least I'm not but I wouldn't be surprised if others aren't also, and I don't want to join a taglist for a group I'm not as interested in) :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Oh my god, am I the only one that got Justin Timberlake vibes ???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread