- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I'm JUST starting to dive into Loona. Please don't tell me that this is another stupidass companyThis is a huge ass mess.
Loona does not deserve this AT ALL.
They're not printing any more limited edition albums and they're "planning" to print the normal albums. So basically, albums are probably understocked and maybe won't get restocked either.Wait what happened?
It is a huge mess, I hope LOONA is alrightThis is a huge ass mess.
Loona does not deserve this AT ALL.
I got that, but why would they stop doing printing the albums? Is it something with the company or are they giving absolutely no hint as to what happened?They're not printing any more limited edition albums and they're "planning" to print the normal albums. So basically, albums are probably understocked and maybe won't get restocked either.
It's more to do with the manufacturing company that is failing Loona and BBC. Though, I really hope BBC goes with a different manufacturing company next time.I'm JUST starting to dive into Loona. Please don't tell me that this is another stupidass company![]()
They've been having problems since the beginning actually, with the album distribution getting delayed and stuff. I'm not quite sure what is going on tbh.I got that, but why would they stop doing printing the albums? Is it something with the company or are they giving absolutely no hint as to what happened?
Well I hope for the sake off the girls that they get the mess sorted out, Loona and Orbits deserve better than this.They've been having problems since the beginning actually, with the album distribution getting delayed and stuff. I'm not quite sure what is going on tbh.
It's more to do with Kakao M since it's the first time BBC used them and it better be the last after this experience.I'm JUST starting to dive into Loona. Please don't tell me that this is another stupidass company![]()
That's a slight relief.It's more to do with Kakao M since it's the first time BBC used them and it better be the last after this experience.
I bet it will be the last. BBC cares about the fandom and we're not happy at all.It's more to do with Kakao M since it's the first time BBC used them and it better be the last after this experience.
Even though it's limited I feel like underestimated how many people were buying loona's album and printed way too fewAbout limited versions, it was expected, is limited after all but there's no excuses for the normal versions. The distribution of the album was delayed again, for March.
![]()
Yeah, that as well. The fandom has grown a lot since + +, they should've taken that into account.Welp I guess it's a good and bad thing I didn't preorder
Even though it's limited I feel like underestimated how many people were buying loona's album and printed way too few