News Kang Daniel will make his solo debut next month (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
According to Soompi (because I'm too lazy to paraphrase their articles), "Kang Daniel is gearing up to make his highly-anticipated solo debut!

On June 27, the singer’s new agency KONNECT Entertainment announced, “Kang Daniel recently completed recording for his mini album, and his solo debut date has been set for the end of July.”

The agency also revealed that Kang Daniel’s upcoming solo debut track was produced by Devine Channel CEO and producer Kei Lim. The producing team has previously created hit songs for artists such as BTS, EXO, and TWICE. Devine Channel is also said to have collaborated with Geoffro Cause’s world-famous producing team for the mini album."

Source


Your thoughts?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Finally :lovelycooky: a cute face to watch perform again
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm surprised that I even made this thread considering that I'm not even a Kang Daniel stan. :welp:

At least he's cute, I guess. :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
FINALLY :dab:
Baekhyun, ChanHun, Kyungsoo, EXplOration, now Daniel too. July is shaping up to be awesome. Times like this is when I am glad to have a good job lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread