KARA’s Han Seungyeon Lashes out at Those Who Criticized Her for Not Being Sad Enough (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Source: KARA's Han Seungyeon Lashes out at Those Who Criticized Her for Not Being Sad Enough

KARA’s Han Seungyeon Lashes out at Those Who Criticized Her for Not Being Sad Enough
Her fellow KARA member, Goo Hara passed away last November.



KARA‘s Han Seungyeon expressed her rage at the criticisms she received following Goo Hara‘s passing in a post made on her official Instagram account.



The post appears to about netizens who criticized her for not being sad enough following the passing of her fellow member, Goo Hara.

I just have one question. I’m not just talking to those who use the internet. If I lose someone precious, am I expected to just stay at home and cry? That’s not true, and you should be more considerate if you’re saying those things because you think I’m unstable or you’re worried about me. If you’re going to keep changing your stance, at least be considerate. How long do I have to stay hidden before you think it was long enough? Have you lost a precious person before? You tell celebrities not to worry about malicious comments, but do they worry you?
– Han Seungyeon
Shortly after this post, Han Seungyeon edited it for those who worried after reading the post.

The second post reads as follows:
I wasn’t talking about malicious netizens, but since many people worried…
Malicious comments? I’ve always thought of the lives of malicious commenters as pitiful. While they have their fun in front of their keyboard, I’ve been working hard in life, so I’m not embarrassed one bit, and I established a life that gives me self-esteem.
Someone told me that it’s a job of the entertainer to provide things people can poke fun at. And I don’t think that’s completely wrong.
But I have no intention of wasting my time and emotions on the pitiful people that chase after such meaningless fun.
I no longer have that many malicious commenters, but I am still keeping my eye on a few and capturing them. If you chase the fun too much, it could mess you up. Thank you for worrying about me.
– Han Seungyeon

 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
People grieve in different ways, some people just shut off and cry a lot and others will try and keep themselves busy and no one can tell anyone how to deal with losing someone, that's something only they can do.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Whether someone cries or they don't, whether they go to the funerals or they dont, whether they take time off or they don't, that is their business. Our feelings should belong to ourselves first and foremost and only be shared if the desire to share is there.

People should not be obligated to fall to pieces in front of others just so that their sincerity can be authenticated and to prove that they were a "true friend"

I've lost people I truly loved before. I never cried and returned to my life pretty quickly soon after with little, if any, difficulties.

It doesn't mean that I didn't care, I just process things differently than I was "supposed to"
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
She had a crying fit at the airport, what more do people want?
And it was all over the press for some fucking reason cuz apparently someone in grief should be treated like a zoo animal with people watching out of amazement and fake concern, what's so hard about leaving someone tf alone?
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
this is very upsetting to read. i wish netizens wouldn't say these sorts of things. as earlier comments have said, everyone grieves diffrently and if thy were to put themselves in the shoes of those they are critisising how would they feel? how would they feel being constantly watched for the "right" reaction? this is dissapointing.

it hits close to home because i tend to not grieve in the moment but later on. it's easier for me to take a step back in the moment and comfort others effcted by the loss and then have my time to cry later on.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Everyone grieves differently.
It's like when my nan died a good few years ago now, but there were people who were crying, people who weren't crying and I wasn't crying at first but there was something that just set me off and I couldn't control myself and just let my tears flow.
Although not everyone cried at that funeral, I can bet you that every single person was grieving since she was a much loved person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
So fucking awful of people to judge her. Her years of friendship n membershio in Kara i would give her virtual hugs just for the loss if her friend. People r so awful. (Eg. Me- i came to this thread intending to compare her treatment by netziens w/wat krystal went thru when jonghyun passed in 2017 n then sulli in 2019, but im too sad n its kinda OT, so ill stop here.)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
people just want to hate. grieving is something personal and no one should judge anyone because of that
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread