- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
They said the concept is gonna be hip-hop, so I really hope there isn't much tropical sound in it
The title of it "Dumb Litty" has me kinda worried tho lol
I haven't liked BM's solo songs he produced himself so far, but he did make a song for the whole of KARD "Gidd Up" which I enjoyed more
The title of it "Dumb Litty" has me kinda worried tho lol
I haven't liked BM's solo songs he produced himself so far, but he did make a song for the whole of KARD "Gidd Up" which I enjoyed more
KARD
@SugaRush @Reo @goyo @bulletproof
Boy Group:
@goyo @Reo @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @DimashVirus @chvnle
Girl Group:
@goyo @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @Mirae @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @SakinoSweety @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere