- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yep, I took about 30 seconds thinking that was some new Ice Cream recipe. But then the cone is far too big for a small amount of Ice Cream and it appears a stick is coming out the top... So I gave up guessing what it could be.Sooo pretty
ofc i am trying to figure out what she is holding lol...
I think it's a container of tea tree oil...? BC if you look carefully, part of the lettering on the box says "Tea tree solutions".Yep, I took about 30 seconds thinking that was some new Ice Cream recipe. But then the cone is far too big for a small amount of Ice Cream and it appears a stick is coming out the top... So I gave up guessing what it could be.
![]()