Source: https://www.harpersbazaar.co.kr/article/1901622 @My
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,621 Reactions Received 55,445 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,711 7 May 2026 #1 Source: https://www.harpersbazaar.co.kr/article/1901622 @My Reactions: fdonce, Pirioca and Snailmin
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,180 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,696 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 7 May 2026 #2 she is cuteeee and gorgeous Reactions: fdonce and Pirioca
Snailmin Joined 8 November 2025 Messages 3,582 Reactions Received 4,705 Location Stay ville Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,786 Fandom Multistan Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @MoonKissed 7 May 2026 #3 I can’t believe I am going to see her in reality!! Reactions: fdonce and Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,457 Reactions Received 9,468 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,988 Gender Male 7 May 2026 #4 The usual procedure when I see Karina: > > Snailmin said: I can’t believe I am going to see her in reality!! Click to expand... You're privileged! Reactions: fdonce and Snailmin
The usual procedure when I see Karina: > > Snailmin said: I can’t believe I am going to see her in reality!! Click to expand... You're privileged!
TrinityJade . Joined 5 November 2025 Messages 8,494 Reactions Received 13,743 Location in the line for freshly baked bread <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 86,388 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @PrincessChohee Wreck @Harmony_Starz 8 May 2026 #5 What a pretty goddess! Reactions: fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,936 Reactions Received 44,644 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,792 8 May 2026 #6 She looks like spring