6 Tacos - Jajajajaja(in Count Von Count's voice from Seseme Street)
1 Taco - hahahahaha
2 Tacos - hahahahaha
3 Tacos - hahahahaha
4 Tacos - hahahahaha
5 Tacos - hahahahaha
Didn't the post say she ate 5 tacos??? where did the sixth come from?6 Tacos - Jajajajaja![]()
I was just saying she ate so many that she turned Mexican, spanish speakers type laughter like that; ¡Jajajaja!Didn't the post say she ate 5 tacos??? where did the sixth come from?
No, I can post idols who are not my wifeis this your new wife??![]()
although technically the AespaVERSE is open for wifey material...No, I can post idols who are not my wife![]()
I wont deny that, that is a possibility but it hasn't happened yetalthough technically the AespaVERSE is open for wifey material...
for pirates there was a saying - a woman in every port
for the duck it's a wife in every verse
Well even regardless of what it sounds, I hope her downing 5 tacos convinced youthat sounded very convincing!
yeahWell even regardless of what it sounds, I hope her downing 5 tacos convinced you![]()