- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,811
- Reactions Received
- 53,200
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 430,060
- Gender
- Female
i think so, they are looking for an all around type person .Is this some kind of survival show thing![]()
You think itll be like The Voice?i think so, they are looking for an all around type person .
i am not sure, i think they are looking for actors too.You think itll be like The Voice?
No 😭
me too lol btw I haven't been watching jbc the polit ads are too annoying - I'll start watching after the elections are over, so in a couple weeksDamn I thought we had another one![]()
Lemme know when you do!me too lol btw I haven't been watching jbc the polit ads are too annoying - I'll start watching after the elections are over, so in a couple weeks